Check out the pages below to learn how torrential downpours can affect your roof and how different roofing systems stand up to hurricane season. Contact Hercules Roofing, based in South Florida at (561) 955-9889 for more information on these topics.
- Visit this article from FrontDoor.com to learn how to re-roofing your home can add value and strength, especially in the aftermath of the storm.
- If your roof will need new shingles, take a look at this article from HGTV.com to ensure your contractor help your home stay up to code.
- Take a look at this article from ThisOldHouse.com to learn about a unique type of roof in Bermuda the resists the force of hurricanes while collecting water.
- Learn more about built up roofing (BUR) on this informative page from NRCA.net then see if it might be the right type of material for your flat or low-pitch roof.
- This article from Ready.gov can help you prepare your home and family for the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season.