Follow these links to learn more about where leaks are prone to start in your roof and what to keep in mind when you’re having your home’s roof replaced.
- See how to spot leaky areas in a roof and how a shingle roof leak is repaired on this page from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Visit Dummies.com to learn how roof leaks aren’t always where you’d expect them to be, and how to better locate them.
- Check out this page from AskTheBuilder.com to learn about metal roofing, an incredibly durable material that can last a century.
- Get valuable tips on choosing a quality contractor on this page from ConsumerReports.org.
- Take a look at how one home makes a statement with a gorgeous copper roof on this page from HGTV.com.
Contact Hercules Roofing of South Florida, (561) 955-9889 for further information on these topics.